Snooze Near the Tunes
For a true Oregon Jamboree experience, skip the hotel and snuggle up to the great outdoors. Each year, thousands of music lovers set up camp at our 14 family-friendly tent and RV sites. Falling asleep under the starry Sweet Home sky is one part of the Jamboree you won’t want to miss.
- Camping passes are $100 per-site (not per-person) and are valid from 2 p.m. Thursday until 11am Monday.
- Pass price includes one vehicle. Extra vehicle passes are $25 and sold as available from your camp host, maximum one per campsite.
- Campsites within walking distance of the festival sell out early!
- View complete camping Rules and Regulations.
- No Drought Potable Water Service RV holding tank fills $20.00 per tank Call 541-409-3556 between 8am & 4pm to schedule your fill
PORTA POTTY INFO
Renta a personal port-a-potty for your campsite! Please contact the Ticketing Office at 888.613.6812.
(Very limited supply available.)
- 4' x 4' unit, 3-day rental, stocked with toilet paper and sanitizer.
- No handicapped units available to rent, but handicapped units are available at each campground.
- Unit is located in back right corner of campsite.
- Renter can move unit. Any damage will be responsibility of renter. Charges may apply!
- Padlocks encouraged to prevent misuse.
- The Oregon Jamboree is not responsible for use of renter's unit by other persons unaffiliated with renter.
- Personal Port-a-Potties will not be serviced during weekend.
- Volunteer camp hosts are on site to place campers and answer questions.
- Free shuttle service is provided continuously every 15-30 minutes for sites RV6, RV7, RV9, RV10, TENT14, RV15, RV16, RV17, RV18, and RV19.
- Campsites are 20'X40' or 25'X50' with no hook-ups.
- Propane cooking grills welcome; open fires and charcoal grills prohibited.
- Portable toilets and sanitation services are provided at each campsite. Water is provided at most campgrounds.
- Showers are available for a minimal fee at the Boys & Girls Club, RV2, RV8, RV9, RV10, RV14, RV15, and RV16.
To view the campground map with campground locations
and descriptions please Click here.